The following are links and documents of official University and course policies relating to the MPhil. in Scientific Computing.
- MPhil in Scientific Computing Moodle page
- MPhil Google Calendar
- MPhil course diary
- Calculators in exams – paper 2 only
- Code of Practice for Master’s students
- Mitigation and allowances
- Student complaints, Office of Student Conduct, Complaints and Appeals (OSCCA)
- Physics departmental information
- Cambridge Students website
- Expenses claim form:
a) for students not on payroll;
b) for students on payroll.
Complete all relevant parts, and send to email@example.com together with receipts. If it’s your first time claiming expenses, also attach a bank statement which shows your full name and account number (you can black out transactions, balance etc for privacy).
- Course transcripts
- Leavers’ Form
Equality and Diversity
- Health, Safety and Environment
- Health and safety training
- Safeguarding work away
- Policies and codes of practice
- Risk management
- Advice for computer users and DSE self-assessment